Do you have a passion to serve unchurched young people?
Do you want to experience what working for a lively and active church is like?
Do you want to grow as a disciple of Jesus and develop your leadership?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic intern to join Unlimited Church in September 2015.
You’ll have a mixture of opportunities to get involved with every aspect of church life from helping to run and organise youth outreach events to assisting with church gatherings. You will need to be enthusiastic, servant hearted and have a passion to serve unchurched young people.
Check out the interview with Laura, this years intern to find out what it’s like to work at Unlimited…
During the internship you’ll have the opportunity to;
- Receive tailored training according to your individual passions or requirements. We try to tailor the training to you, consequently the training for each intern has looked different each year.
- Be mentored by a church member
- Experience what it’s like working for a lively and active church
- Be fully involved with out youth outreach work including cafes, schoolswork, mentoring and more!
- Explore your own ideas for youth ministry and outreach projects under the supervision of your line manager
The core responsibilities of the role include;
- Helping to oversee practicalities and administration of weekly events including
- Play a proactive role in our youth outreach projects
- Support Uncovered on Tuesday and Main Sunday Gatherings
- Mentoring and discipling young people
- Helping to look after and maintain the church facilities
- Organising and taking ownership of some termly events including Live Lounges
- Speak at church events and school assemblies
- Manage and organise church Units (our internal teams that make church happen)
- Will be required to work some evenings / weekends
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Internship will commence in September 2015 (start date tbc) and will last for 10 months.
Interested? Get in touch with James on 07825 610288 or email him at email@example.com to access a full job description and application form.